Tivat Airport is an international (IATA: TIV, ICAO: LYTV) airport located some 4km from the center of Tivat, Montenegro and about 19km north-west of Budva, one of the most popular tourist destinations on the eastern Adriatic coast. The sole runway ends just 88m from the coastline of the Bay Of Kotor.
It's known among the pilots as the Eurpoean KaiTak because of it's tricky approach and landing procedures because of the hilly terrain and strong crosswinds. Runway 32 approach implies descent into the valley of Tivatsko polje, and a 20 degres turn for runway alignment just before landing. Runway 14 approach has a circle to land maneuver executed in the dramatic scenery surrounding the Bay of Kotor. Passengers and pilots are awarded with spectcular views of the bay, surrounding mountains and a low flyby over Porto Montenegro luxury yacht marina. Quite a lot of this expirience we have tried to copy to our scenery.
The airport has 2500 meter asphalt runway and an apron capacity to park up to seven aircraft at a time (Taxi-In/Taxi-Out, angled nose-out type). It's passenger numbers are growing steadily over the years making Tivat Airport the fastest rising airport after Belgrade. Year-round services from the airport include Belgrade, operated by AirSerbia (formerly JAT Airways) and Moscow operated by Montenegro Airlines, VIM Airlines, Ural Airlines, Moskovia Airlines, however, more than 80% of the traffic is concentrated in the summer period, with the introduction of seasonal and charter flights. With the opening of Porto Montenegro and introduction of other high end tourist services, the airport increasingly caters to business jets.
Belgrade X v2, Tivat X and Osijek X (Aerosoft Sim News, english, html)
Features and specifications
- Detailed photoground of wide area near the airport
- 95% accurate buildings with reconstructed airport terminal
- Combination of custom and default service vehicles on aprons
- Reflective glass on buildings
- Custom vegetation on critical areas
- Custom coded approach lights on runway and taxiways
- High detailed satellite images of the airport
- accurate parking positions on aprons
- traffic on all roads near airport (created with FSX default traffic for better performance)
- Native Lockheed Martin Prepar3D compatibility
- FSDreamTeam Ground Service X compatibility
- Suport for the FSX DX10 mode (Prepar3D 2.0 DX11 mode not tested yet)
- Completely redesigned coast of Boka Kotorska bay
- Custom made ground, runway, 3d approach lightning system, 3d runway and taxi lights, PAPI lights and high detailed models of airport buildings
- Great number of tiny, eye candy details
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X SP2 or Acceleration Pack, Lockheed Martin Prepar3D 1.4 or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D 2.2 or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D 3
- 990mb of free disk space
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 (32bit or 64bit
- 2.8Ghz Intel or AMD dual-core processor (quad-core recomended)
- 3D graphic accelerator with 1GB or higher
You will receive further password recovery instructions on your email address.
If you have already made a purchase at simmarket, there is no need to open an account, it's already there. The password is in the confirmation email.
Please note that support is handled only via forum, any such emails will be simply ignored.
Please specify your full name and the name of media you represent, provide the details/links to your publications
Flight Simulator 2004 is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Flight Simulator X is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Prepar3D is a registered trademark of Lockheed Martin Corporation