The beauty of this airport is not just in its surroundings, but also a very challenging approach and landing (rated 4D by ICAO). That’s why pilots like to call it “The European KaiTak”. Due to mountainous terrain along the approach path, the airport is open only during daytime hours. Although it is one of the most dangerous and most difficult airport for approach and landing and a challenge for every pilot, there have been no accidents since its opening.
The airport is quite capable of handling 6 aircraft every hour, and capable of handling large aircraft such as (once regular) Ilyushin IL-86 - later redirected to Podgorica airport due to noise abatement.
The scenery follows our basic idea: keep it rich and frame-rate friendly. We've put a lot of effort to design the airport as realistically as possible with minimum impact on frame rate. We think Tivat deserved a scenery due to unique and hard approach as well as Boka Kotorska being a popular tourist destination. That is why we also redesigned the Boka Kotorska bay itself.
On June 13th 2016 all our Flight Simulator 9 products are released as free. Tivat 2010 now includes former product Approaching Tivat which is in essence VFR of the Boka Kotorska bay.
Features and specifications
- Completely redesigned coast of Boka Kotorska bay with new VTP polygons for cities woods, roads, etc...
- High detailed satellite images of the airport
- Custom made ground, runway, 3d approach lightning system, 3d runway and taxi lights, PAPI lights and high detailed models of airport buildings
- Lots of service vehicles on apron
- Custom made plants and trees
- Great number of tiny, eye candy details designed to enhance your reality feeling during every flight from this extraordinary airport
- Very crowded traffic on roads (dynamic, moving cars, trucks, buses)
- Frequency controlled approach lights for low visibility conditions and much more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (either 32bit or 64bit)
- 2 GHz Intel or AMD processor (dual core recommended)
- 1 GB RAM
- 3D graphic acceleration with minimum of 256 MB of RAM
- 150MB free disk space
You will receive further password recovery instructions on your email address.
If you have already made a purchase at simmarket, there is no need to open an account, it's already there. The password is in the confirmation email.
Please note that support is handled only via forum, any such emails will be simply ignored.
Please specify your full name and the name of media you represent, provide the details/links to your publications
Flight Simulator 2004 is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Flight Simulator X is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Prepar3D is a registered trademark of Lockheed Martin Corporation