Novi Sad "Čenej" LYNS Airport 2009
Novi Sad Airport, localy know as Airport Čenej, is a small aifiled used for sport and agriculture. It is located in the City of Novi Sad, on the eastern side of Belgrade - Horgosh road. The site also has favourable prevailing winds. Meteorological data for the last 20 years shows the least number of fog affected days in the area per year. It featues a grass runway 14/32 which is 1430 meters (4962 feet).
This scenery was created by an ex SkyHighSim team member Nikola Jovanovic
This scenery is provided free of charge and as is. We offer no support for it.
Features and specifications
- Animated hangar doors
- Dynamic and animated objects
- High resolution day and night textures
- Photorealistic textures on buildings, vehicles, etc
- Animated traffic on nearby road
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (either 32bit or 64bit)
- 1.5 GHz Intel or AMD processor (dual core recommended)
- 512 MB RAM
- 3D graphic acceleration with minimum of 64 MB of RAM
- 50MB free disk space
You will receive further password recovery instructions on your email address.
If you have already made a purchase at simmarket, there is no need to open an account, it's already there. The password is in the confirmation email.
Please note that support is handled only via forum, any such emails will be simply ignored.
Please specify your full name and the name of media you represent, provide the details/links to your publications
Flight Simulator 2004 is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Flight Simulator X is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Prepar3D is a registered trademark of Lockheed Martin Corporation