Belgrade X v2
This product replace Belgrade X scenery which is now deprecated. Please note that all of customers who purchased the first version are entitled to the v2 without any aditional cost.
Belgrade “Nikola Tesla” Airport is the largest and busiest airport in Serbia, located 12km west of central Belgrade. It serves as a main hub for Serbia’s flag carrier JAT Airways, and also Aviogenex charter airline, VIP airlines Air Pink, Jat Airways AVIO taxi, Prince Aviation and Pelikan Airways.
Although the airport scenery was modeled to the smallest details (about 99% of buildings and airport institutions), it is quite frame-rate friendly, which means you don't need to have a powerful computer to fully enjoy it. Its docking systems and all features of this airport are shown in an up to date virtual replica, including recent taxiway changes on the aprons.If you are looking for X-Plane version click here
Belgrade X v2, Tivat X and Osijek X (Aerosoft Sim News, english, html)
Features and specifications
- Detailed photoground of wide area near the airport 95% accurate buildings with reconstructed airport terminal now including new airbridges and new appron C extension
- Combination of custom and default service vehicles on aprons
- Reflective glass on buildings
- Custom vegetation on critical areas
- Custom coded approach lights on runway and taxiways
- Photorealistic runway taxi sings created using LYBE AIP
- accurate parking positions on aprons
- traffic on all roads near airport (created with FSX default traffic for better performance)
- Native Lockheed Martin Prepar3D 1.4 and Prepar3D 2.2 compatibility
- Aerosoft AES support (from AES version 2.36)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X SP2 or Acceleration Pack, Lockheed Martin Prepar3D 1.4 or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D 2.2 or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D 3
- 850mb of free disk space
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 (32bit or 64bit)
- 2.8Ghz Intel or AMD dual-core processor (quad-core recomended)
- 3D graphic accelerator with 1GB or higher
You will receive further password recovery instructions on your email address.
If you have already made a purchase at simmarket, there is no need to open an account, it's already there. The password is in the confirmation email.
Please note that support is handled only via forum, any such emails will be simply ignored.
Please specify your full name and the name of media you represent, provide the details/links to your publications
Flight Simulator 2004 is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Flight Simulator X is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Prepar3D is a registered trademark of Lockheed Martin Corporation