Belgrade “Nikola Tesla” Airport is the largest and busiest airport in Serbia, located 12km west of central Belgrade. It serves as a main hub for Serbia’s flag carrier JAT Airways, and also Aviogenex charter airline, VIP airlines Air Pink, Jat Airways AVIO taxi, Prince Aviation and Pelikan Airways.
Although the airport scenery was modeled to the smallest details (about 99% of buildings and airport institutions), it is quite frame-rate friendly, which means you don't need to have a powerful computer to fully enjoy it. Its docking systems and all features of this airport are shown in an up to date virtual replica, including recent taxiway changes on the aprons.
Mit liebe gemacht: LYBE 4.0 (FSMagazin, german, pdf)
Features and specifications
- 99% of buildings and airport institutions
- Dynamic and animated objects
- High resolution day and night textures
- Photorealistic textures on buildings, vehicles, etc
- Fully compatible with standard AI traffic and AI traffic add-ons (with realistic aircraft positioning on the gates)
- Taxiways, runway and apron with realistic rendered textures
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (Version 9.1)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 (either 32bit or 64bit)
- 2 GHz Intel or AMD processor (dual core recommended)
- 1 GB RAM
- 3D graphic acceleration with minimum of 256 MB of RAM
- 150MB free disk space
You will receive further password recovery instructions on your email address.
If you have already made a purchase at simmarket, there is no need to open an account, it's already there. The password is in the confirmation email.
Please note that support is handled only via forum, any such emails will be simply ignored.
Please specify your full name and the name of media you represent, provide the details/links to your publications
Flight Simulator 2004 is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Flight Simulator X is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Prepar3D is a registered trademark of Lockheed Martin Corporation